It can be a real challenge to find a snack that is yummy and healthy, but a Bliss Ball is perfect for a quick bite without the sugar! My wonderful chiropractor reminded me that you can make a big batch in 5 minutes and eat them all week long! So here is a quick recipe that you can try at home!
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 Tbsp of chia gel or seeds
- 1 pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut and 1/3 cup for outside
- Blend together; coconut oil, cacao powder, almond meal, dates, chia seeds, sea salt, and shredded coconut (best to use a food processor) until the mixture is combined.
- Roll mixture into small ball shapes.
- Coat in extra shredded coconut.